Update 31.01.21: I am doing online consultations via Zoom and clinic consultations at The Rowan GP Practice in Churchtown where necessary. Please book below.
- 100 minute Clinic consultation (including follow-up): €145
- 75 minute Zoom consultation (including follow-up): €100
- 60 minute clinic follow-up consultation: €90
- 60 minute zoom follow-up consultation: €75
- 30 minutes zoom follow-up consultation: €40
The next ‘Establishing Breastfeeding in the Hospital Setting’ presentation via Zoom will be on Saturday 8th May 2021 at 10am. Places limited – please book below. Cost is €25, or €10 unwaged. Student midwives are welcome to attend this event for free – please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: If you are currently out of work or struggling financially, I will offer support at a reduced rate. Please contact me to discuss, email@example.com or (086) 3397671.
Do you need some help with breastfeeding? Would you like to learn more about breastfeeding and infant behaviours before your baby arrives? As an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) in private practice, I can help. I offer one-to-one antenatal and postnatal breastfeeding consultations for mothers at The Rowan Family Practice GP Surgery in Churchtown.
Breastfeeding is the physiologically normal way to feed a baby, but much of the knowledge around breastfeeding has been lost in our culture. So sometimes families need a little bit of help and support (in addition to some patience and practice!) to get through some of the challenges they and their babies might face with breastfeeding. Some of the common challenges I help mothers and babies with are
- trying to figure out what ‘normal’ is
- sore or cracked nipples
- difficulties with latch
- challenges related to birth trauma
- concerns about low milk supply or weight gain
- tongue tie
- flat/inverted nipples
- transitioning baby from bottle to breast
- breastfeeding preterm babies
- weaning from breastfeeding
- back to work
- breastfeeding multiples
My goal is to help you have an experience of breastfeeding that you are happy with, whether it’s to breastfeed exclusively, breastfeed and supplement, exclusively pump, breastfeed for years or for just a few weeks.
Phone: (086) 3397671