I see clients at my office in Churchtown (3 Landscape Road, Dublin 14 – Above Fiacla Dental).
- 100 minute postnatal clinic visit: €160 (please book below)
- 60 minute follow-up consultation: €90
- 90 minute clinic antenatal consult: €145 (please book below) – when you book a 1:1 antenatal consult, you also get access to a 2 hour online breastfeeding class.
- 30 minute antenatal 1:1 zoom consult plus access to 2 hour online breastfeeding class €60.
If there are no appointments available on my website please email me.
I mostly do office appointments but I will do home visits for mothers who have had twins or are unable to travel to me, and who live reasonably close to me in Churchtown.
Most health insurance providers cover some of the cost of postnatal and antenatal appointments.
If you would like to purchase my 2-hour ‘Establishing Breastfeeding in Hospital’ class for €10, please email me.
Please Note: If you are currently out of work or struggling financially, I will offer support at a reduced rate. Please contact me to discuss, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you need some help with breastfeeding? Would you like to learn more about breastfeeding and infant behaviours before your baby arrives? As an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) in private practice, I can help. I offer one-to-one antenatal and postnatal breastfeeding consultations for mothers at my office at 3 Landscape Road, Churchtown, Dublin 14.
Breastfeeding is the physiologically normal way to feed a baby, but much of the knowledge around breastfeeding has been lost in our culture. So sometimes families need a little bit of help and support (in addition to some patience and practice!) to get through some of the challenges they and their babies might face with breastfeeding. Some of the common challenges I help mothers and babies with are
- trying to figure out what ‘normal’ is
- sore or cracked nipples
- difficulties with latch
- challenges related to birth trauma
- concerns about low milk supply or weight gain
- tongue tie
- flat/inverted nipples
- transitioning baby from bottle to breast
- breastfeeding preterm babies
- weaning from breastfeeding
- back to work
- breastfeeding multiples
My goal is to help you have an experience of breastfeeding that you are happy with, whether it’s to breastfeed exclusively, breastfeed and supplement, exclusively pump, breastfeed for years or for just a few weeks.
Phone: (086) 3397671